6.6.8205 PRE-HEARING EXCHANGE OF INFORMATION
(1) At least 10 days before a hearing, each party must mail or deliver the following information or documents to the committee and to all other parties:
(a) accurate copies of all documentary evidence;
(b) the names, addresses and telephone numbers of all proposed witnesses; and
(c) the telephone numbers where the parties and witnesses may be reached at the time of the hearing.
(2) The employer shall mark and identify each document constituting the employer's documentary evidence with a number, beginning with the number "1". The insurer shall mark and identify each document of the insurer's documentary evidence with a letter, beginning with the letter "A".
(3) Telephone numbers may be updated by either party at any time prior to hearing.
(4) The committee may prescribe a form to be used in providing the information required by this rule.
(5) The committee intends this rule and the subpoena power contained in ARM 1.3.225 of the attorney general's Model Procedural Rules to comply with the requirement of 2-4-602, MCA, that every agency adopt practice rules which provide a means of discovery.