12.6.2301 AERIAL HERDING PERMITS: DEFINITIONS
(1) "Affected property holder" means person other than the permittee who owns, leases or manages land potentially affected by herding activities. This definition also applies to public land management agencies.
(2) "Department" means the department of Fish, Wildlife and Parks.
(3) "Herd", "herding" or "aerial herding" means to use aircraft to move, drive or haze the wild animals specified by the permit.
(4) "Landowner" means person owning or managing privately owned land.
(5) "Permit" means written authorization issued by the department allowing a landowner to use aircraft to herd animals specified in the permit.
(6) "Permittee" means a person holding a permit issued by the department to use aircraft to herd animals specified in the permit.