(1) Use of pass by someone other than the recipient:

(a) The Montana State Golden Year's Pass may be used only by the person to whom the pass is issued.

(b) Any person who camps overnight in a state administered fee camping recreation area, state park, or fishing access site after having entered in a vehicle bearing a Montana Golden Years Pass shall obtain an overnight camping permit if the recipient of the Golden Years Pass is not a passenger or driver of that vehicle.

(2) Replacement of pass and additional purchase:

(a) Any person who has been issued a Montana State Golden Years Pass for display on a vehicle which is subsequently sold or disposed of, or where the decal is otherwise required to be replaced, may be issued a substitute decal upon surrendering the remainder of the original decal to the department or its authorized representative.

History: 23-1-106, 87-1-303, MCA; IMP, 23-1-105, MCA; NEW, 1977 MAR p. 535, Eff. 9/24/77; AMD, 1980 MAR p. 2901, Eff. 11/15/80; AMD, 1991 MAR p. 1388, Eff. 9/27/91.