37.27.303 CONTENT OF COUNTY PLANS
(1) County identification form. Plans may include more than one county but an identification form must be completed for each county included in the plan. Line 4 (signature of approving county officials) must be signed by a majority of the county commissioners from each county. To be submitted by December 31 of each year.
(2) Analysis of county needs. County(ies) must analyze and describe the extent of their alcohol and drug problems within the county(ies) covered by the plan which includes a description of programs or services offered by alcohol and drug programs. To be submitted every 4 years with comprehensive plan.
(3) Treatment and rehabilitation. County( ies ) must list the names and services provided by existing chemical dependency programs within the county( ies ) . If all service components (detoxification, inpatient [hospital and free standing], intermediate-transitional living, outpatient) are not available within the county( ies ) service area, provisions must be made to obtain these services on a referral basis. Planned expansion of services should be included in this section as well as delineation of problems encountered in delivering services. To be submitted with comprehensive plan every 4 years.
(4) Fiscal year county action strategy. County( ies ) must list programs to receive alcohol tax monies during next fiscal year and determine what services each will provide and estimate allocation by service component (i.e., detoxification, outpatient, etc.) of county funds for each program. To be submitted by December 31 of each year.
(5) Prevention. County( ies ) must assess and describe chemical dependency prevention services available within the county( ies ) service area. To be submitted every 4 years with comprehensive plan.