(1) If the parties to a dispute settle that dispute during the course of an alternative dispute resolution, the council, at the request of the parties, may set forth the terms of the agreed settlement in the report. A copy of the agreement reached by the parties and a statement requesting withdrawal from alternative dispute resolution must be sent to the council.

History: 80-5-509, MCA; IMP, 80-5-503, MCA; NEW, 2004 MAR p. 2102, Eff. 9/3/04.