37.30.2545 ORGANIZATION AND ELECTION - STATE COMMITTEE OF BLIND VENDORS
(1) Committee members shall be elected at an annual meeting of all blind vendors.
(2) The committee shall consist of 3 blind vendors, who shall select a chairperson.
(3) Nomination may be made by any of the assembled blind vendors.
(4) Committee members shall be elected for a 2 year term and may serve no more than 3 consecutive terms.
(5) The committee shall meet on an annual basis at a place within the state agreed on by them. Additional meetings may be called by the department or by the chairperson.
(6) Between meetings, functions of the committee will be carried on by individual members of the committee so designated.