6.6.1323 MATERIALS SUBJECT TO FILING REQUIREMENTS
(1) Two preliminary copies of the proxy statement and form of proxy and any other soliciting material to be furnished concurrently to stockholders shall be filed with the commissioner of insurance at least 10 days prior to the date copies of the material are first sent or given to stockholders. The commissioner may, upon showing of good cause, allow materials to be sent to stockholders within a shorter period of time following filing.
(2) Two copies of the proxy statement, form of proxy and all other solicitating material, in the form the material is actually furnished to stockholders, shall be filed with the commissioner not later than the date the material is first sent or given to the stockholders.
(3) Where a proxy statement, form of proxy or other material filed pursuant to this sub-chapter or sub-chapter 14 is amended or revised, two of the copies shall be marked to clearly show any changes.
(4) Copies of replies to inquiries from stockholders requesting further information, and copies of communications which do no more than request that forms of proxy previously solicited be signed and returned, need not be filed pursuant to this rule.
(5) Copies of soliciting material in the form of speeches, press releases, and radio or television scripts need not be filed with the commissioner prior to use or publication. However, this type of material shall be filed with or mailed for filing to the commissioner as required by this rule not later than the date the material is used or published. The provisions of this rule apply, however, to any reprints or reproductions of such material.