37.111.322 FOOD EQUIPMENT AND UTENSILS: STORAGE AND HANDLING
(1) Cleaned and sanitized food equipment and utensils must be handled in a way that protects them from contamination. Spoons, knives and forks must be touched only by their handles. Cups, glasses, bowls, plates and similar items must be handled without contact with inside surfaces or surfaces that contact the user's mouth.
(2) Cleaned and sanitized food equipment and utensils must be stored above the floor in a clean, dry location in a way that protects them from being contaminated by splash, dust and contaminants. The food contact surfaces of fixed equipment must be protected from contamination. Food equipment and utensils may not be placed under exposed sewer or water lines except for automatic fire protection sprinkler heads.
(3) Utensils must be air dried before being stored or must be stored in a self draining position.
(4) Single-service articles must be stored above the floor in closed cartons or containers which protect them from contamination and must not be placed under exposed sewer or water lines except for automatic fire protection sprinkler heads.
(5) Single-service articles must be handled and dispensed in a manner that prevents contamination of surfaces which may come in contact with food or with the mouth of the user.
(6) Food equipment, utensils or single-service articles may not be stored in toilet rooms or entryways.