17.20.206 GEOLOGICAL REPORTS
(1) Within 9 months of the initiation of the investigation or 6 months of the completion of the investigation, whichever comes first, and at intervals of 6 months for the duration of the investigation, every person shall submit a geological report to the department.
(2) The geological report shall be typed, printed, or otherwise legibly reproduced on 8-1/2" x 11" paper. Maps, drawings, charts, or other documents bound in a geological report shall be cut or folded to 8-1/2" x11" size. Maps, drawings, or charts may accompany geological reports as separate exhibits.
(3) Typed or offset material shall have a 1 2 " margin on the binding side and a 1" margin on all other sides.
(4) All pages in a geological report shall be consecutively numbered. Maps, drawings, or charts accompanying the geological report as exhibits shall be identified as "Exhibit " and, if comprising more than 1 sheet, shall be numbered "sheet __of__."
(5) Within each geological report shall be included:
(a) a summary of all well logs;
(b) results of all measurements of geologic properties;
(c) data relating to the geologic structure, temperature, and composition of rocks and fluids as determined by the investigation;
(d) any other geologic data generated by the investigation which may be requested by the department.