4.12.1230 DISEASE CONTROL - WILD TRAPPING PERMIT - FEE
(1) A person intending to engage in wild trapping shall apply to the committee for a permit prior to commencing trapping activities.
(2) The application for a permit to trap wild bees shall contain: name, address, location of wild trapping activities, (1/4 section, township, range) , number of bee boxes, and permission of property owners.
(3) The fee for wild trapping shall be set at $10 per laminated board.
(4) Only new laminated boards or laminated boards sterilized using approved committee methods will be used for wild trapping.
(5) The person applying for a permit shall obtain the signature of the property owner on which the bees are to be wild trapped.
(6) Any person keeping bees or nesting materials on property other than their own, shall clearly mark the trapping materials with his or her correct name, mailing address and phone number. The lettering shall not be less than 1 inch in size.