4.12.1809 SAMPLING REQUESTS
(1) A sampling request must be made in writing either mailed, e-mailed, or faxed to the department.
(2) The request must identify all parties involved and provide contact information for them.
(3) The request must identify the variety of all crops involved as well as the location of the requested sampling, ideally a legal description of the location.
(4) The request that the department take sample(s) must either refer to an established protocol or include a new protocol request as explained in ARM 4.12.1810.
(5) If the request is for the department to be present as an independent third party and not sample, the preferred, or range of dates, times, and location must be requested.
(6) The request must state exact material to be sampled (for example seeds, field crops, storage container, food).
(7) A request that is lacking required information will not be processed.