(1) Motor homes used as recreational vehicles may be licensed as passenger cars and when so licensed are not subject to G.V.W. fees.

(2) Motor homes used as commercial motor vehicles must be licensed as a truck and pay G.V.W. fees.

History: 61-10-155, MCA; IMP, 61-10-201, MCA; Eff. 12/31/72; AMD, 1988 MAR p. 1704, Eff. 7/29/88; AMD, 2012 MAR p. 1350, Eff. 7/13/12.