37.86.5104 PASSPORT TO HEALTH PROGRAM: ENROLLMENT IN THE PROGRAM
(1) The department will notify a Medicaid member required by ARM 37.86.5103 to enroll in the program that the member must enroll in the program.
(2) The member required to enroll in the program must select a primary care provider within 45 days of being notified of the enrollment requirement. For Team Care Program members, enrollment with a provider will be as required at ARM 37.86.5303.
(3) If the member does not choose a provider within 45 days of the notification, the department will designate a primary care provider for the member. For Team Care Program members, enrollment with a provider will be as required in ARM 37.86.5303.
(4) An enrollee may choose a new primary care provider up to once per month. For Team Care Program members, a change of provider may be made in accordance with ARM 37.86.5303. The frequency of a member's request to change providers will be monitored by the department.
(5) Each enrollee in a household may choose a different primary care provider.
History: 53-2-201, 53-6-113, MCA; IMP, 53-6-113, 53-6-116, MCA; NEW, 1992 MAR p. 2288, Eff. 10/16/92; AMD, 1996 MAR p. 2193, Eff. 8/9/96; AMD, 1997 MAR p. 2085, Eff. 11/18/97; TRANS, from SRS, 2000 MAR p. 481; AMD, 2000 MAR p. 866, Eff. 3/31/00; AMD, 2003 MAR p. 1203, Eff. 6/13/03; AMD, 2004 MAR p. 1624, Eff. 7/23/04; AMD, 2013 MAR p. 1447, Eff. 8/9/13.