24.222.913 QUALITY OF TELEPRACTICE SERVICES
(1) Elements of quality assurance include the competency of licensees, selection of patients, appropriateness of technology to the service being delivered, identification of appropriate outcome measures, collection of data, and satisfaction of the patient, caregiver, and provider.
(2) Telepractice services must conform to professional standards, including all appropriate and applicable codes of ethics.
(3) Licensees shall not engage in false, misleading, or deceptive advertising of telepractice services.
(4) Telepractice services may not be provided solely by correspondence, e.g., mail, e-mail, and faxes, although such may be adjuncts to telepractice.
(5) Licensees shall engage in only those aspects of the professions that are within the scope of their competence, considering their level of education, training, and experience.
(6) Telepractice services must be in compliance with safety and infection control policies and procedures.