17.74.508 CONTRACTOR CERTIFICATION AND RENEWAL
(1) An applicant for department certification as a CML decontamination contractor shall:
(a) provide evidence of successful completion of HAZWOPER training, including initial 40-hour HAZWOPER and current eight-hour HAZWOPER refresher, conducted pursuant to 29 CFR 1910.120; and
(b) successfully complete the initial CML decontamination course and submit to the department within 60 days after completing the course:
(i) written evidence of successful completion of the initial course;
(ii) a completed CML decontamination certified contractor application; and
(iii) the fee established in ARM 17.74.518.
(2) A CML decontamination certificate is valid for two years from the date of issuance.
(3) A person renewing as a CML decontamination certified contractor shall submit the following information to the department for approval at least ten days before the expiration of the current certificate:
(a) a completed contractor certification renewal form provided by the department;
(b) written evidence the renewal applicant has successfully completed a department-sponsored or department-approved refresher training course; and
(c) the fee established in ARM 17.74.518.
(4) If a previously certified contractor does not apply for a renewal of a contractor certification within one year following the expiration of the certification, the person must obtain certification under the provisions of this rule.
(5) A CML decontamination certified contractor shall make the CML decontamination certificates, or other acceptable proof of certification, available for inspection at all times during a CML decontamination project that is being performed pursuant to this subchapter.