24.11.317 NOTICE OF HEARINGS
(1) A hearing must be scheduled as soon as practical.
(2) Written notice of a tax hearing or pre-hearing conference must be mailed to all interested parties, including the department's representative, at least 20 days before the hearing or conference.
(3) Written notice of a benefits hearing must be mailed to all interested parties at least ten days before the hearing.
(4) A hearing notice must comply with 2-4-601, MCA, stating the date, time, and place of the hearing, legal authority for the hearing and the issues involved in the matter.
(5) The advance notice requirements in (2) and (3) do not apply to rescheduled hearings or rescheduled prehearing conferences, if the parties have been given reasonable notification of the new date and time.