(1) All track licensees are required to print a program which may be sold to the public.
(2) The daily race program shall give the names of the horses which are scheduled to run in each of the day's races; indicate the order in which each race is to be run; the purse; distance of each race; permissive medication; equipment; the post position; past performance lines; color; sex; and age.
(3) The daily race program must carry the parimutuel number opposite each horse.
(4) The daily racing program shall contain past performance lines as obtained from a chart company.
(5) The following must appear on the daily race program:
"No mutilated tickets will be paid or refunded after leaving the seller's window." and "No tickets will be refunded or exchanged after leaving the seller's window."
History: 23-4-202, MCA; IMP, 23-4-202, 23-4-301, 23-4-302, 23-4-303, MCA; Eff. 12/31/72; AMD, Eff. 5/4/74; AMD, Eff. 5/5/77; AMD, 1979 MAR p. 39, Eff. 1/26/79; TRANS, from Dept. of Prof. & Occup. Lic., Ch. 274, L. 1981, Eff. 7/1/81; AMD, 1994 MAR p. 3184, Eff. 12/23/94; TRANS & AMD, from Dept. of Commerce, 2002 MAR p. 1500, Eff. 5/17/02; AMD, 2004 MAR p. 733, Eff. 4/9/04; TRANS, from 32.28.1605, 2015 MAR p. 2252, Eff. 12/25/15.