(1) A licensee who has terminated his or her practice of architecture may apply for a certificate of emeritus status by submitting to the board a completed application for emeritus status and the fee established by ARM 24.114.401.

(2) Emeritus status does not require annual renewal.

(3) An emeritus licensee who wants to hold an active license must:

(a) file a new license application, indicating they hold a current emeritus license;

(b) hold a complete NCARB record;

(c) provide evidence of 24 hours of CE; and

(d) pay all application fees.


History: 37-65-204, MCA; IMP, 37-65-311, MCA; NEW, 2009 MAR p. 413, Eff. 4/17/09; AMD, 2017 MAR p. 2076, Eff. 11/10/17.