4.12.406 ANALYTICAL ACTION LEVELS
(1) This rule establishes the action levels as stated in (5).
(2) These action levels, as compared to the guaranteed claim, will be used to determine when a feed or nutrient is considered to be adulterated as defined by 80-9-204(13), MCA.
(3) These action levels will be used by the department when assessing the appropriate enforcement action/civil penalty for an adulterated feed.
(4) Violations may occur solely by one nutrient within an official feed sample exceeding the action level and not meeting the guaranteed claim of that feed nutrient.
(5) Action levels are as follows:
x = % guarantee
* no action level established
** applies only to rabbit feeds