2.67.303 OFFICIAL MAXIMUM PRICES AND PRINTING STANDARDS
(1) Rates for county legal advertising may not exceed $13 for the first folio insertion and $11 for each subsequent insertion.
(2) The following is the basis of measurement for the computation of folios in the various sizes of type when set in one standard newspaper column width of approximately two inches:
(a) 15 lines of solid eight-point type;
(b) 17 lines of solid nine-point type;
(c) 18 lines of solid ten-point type; or
(d) 100 words.
(3) Folios other than rule and figure work must consist of 100 words when set in a standard newspaper column width of approximately two inches.
(4) Commissioners' claims and proceedings must be charged at the regular folio measurement unless content requires rule and figure work.
(5) The following point system measurements must be used. For computing 72 points to a linear column inch, there shall be:
(a) nine lines of solid eight-point type;
(b) eight lines of solid nine-point type;
(c) 7.2 lines of solid ten-point type to each column inch.
History: 7-5-2404, 18-7-404, MCA; IMP, 7-5-2411, 18-7-411, MCA; Eff. 12/31/72; TRANS, from Dept. of Comm. Affairs, Ch. 274, L. 1981, Eff. 7/1/81; AMD, 1983 MAR p. 1924, Eff. 12/30/83; AMD, 1992 MAR p. 1012, Eff. 5/15/92; AMD, 2000 MAR p. 630, Eff. 2/25/00; TRANS, from Commerce, 2001 MAR p. 2406; AMD, 2009 MAR p. 1782, Eff. 10/16/09; AMD, 2014 MAR p. 389, Eff. 7/1/14; AMD, 2014 MAR p. 2097, Eff. 9/19/14; AMD, 2018 MAR p. 1100, Eff. 6/9/18.