23.3.175 SOURCE DOCUMENT TRANSLATION PROCESS
(1) All documents submitted to the department by the applicant must be in English or have been translated into English.
(2) The original and corresponding translated documents must be presented together at the time of application.
(3) All translated documents must have the following signed declaration included at the end, or of substantially similar wording (must be typed or electronically printed on the same page as the translation, not on separate pieces of paper or the translation will not be accepted by the department):
(a) "I, [insert printed translator's full name], declare under penalty of perjury that: (1) the translation is a complete and accurate translation from [insert foreign language] to the English language to the best of my ability. (2) I am fully competent to translate from [insert foreign language] to the English language and I am proficient in both languages."
(b) the number and state of issuance of the translator's unexpired driver's license, instruction permit, or identification card.
(c) translator's signature.
(d) date of translation.
(4) All translated documents and information required under this rule must be included in the applicant's driver record.
(5) Applicants are responsible for all translation costs.