37.106.3002 EATING DISORDER CENTERS (EDC): DEFINITIONS
(1) "Clinical director" means a social worker, psychologist, or clinical professional counselor licensed under Title 37, MCA, who oversees an EDC's clinical services. A clinical director cannot be a licensure candidate.
(2) "Eating disorder" means any of several psychological disorders such as anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, binge eating disorder, pica, rumination disorder, avoidant/restrictive food intake disorder, or other specific feeding or eating disorders characterized by serious disturbances to a person's eating behaviors.
(3) "Intensive outpatient program" means a program that provides more structure and support than standard outpatient therapy.
(4) "Meal support" means the provision of support during meal times, focused specifically on helping the individual to consume the food on their meal plan and redirecting behaviors that sabotage eating and recovery.
(5) "Medical director" means a psychiatrist licensed under Title 37, MCA, who oversees an EDC's services.
(6) "Mental health professional" means a psychologist, social worker, or professional counselor licensed under Title 37, MCA, or a licensure candidate registered under Title 37, MCA.