(1) An applicant shall file an application for a grant under Title 76, chapter 22, part 1, MCA, on a form approved by MSGOT. MSGOT shall publish grant application deadlines on the department's web site.
(2) Completed applications must be submitted with any supporting documentation through the online WebGrant tool on the department web page; or, by other means which MSGOT approves and establishes for submission of applications. Applications submitted by e-mail will not be accepted.
(3) Incomplete applications may be returned.
(4) Applications shall be evaluated at a regularly scheduled meeting of MSGOT.
(5) Evaluation of applications by MSGOT shall be in accordance with Title 76, chapter 22, part 1, MCA.
(6) Applicants for projects approved by MSGOT must enter into an agreement with the department and MSGOT prior to disbursement of funds from the Sage Grouse Stewardship Account.
(7) Grant recipients will be subject to project reporting requirements pursuant to the terms of the agreement.
(8) Monitoring and review of projects will be pursuant to the terms of the agreement
(9) MSGOT will give greater priority to applications for conservation activities eligible for funding under 76-22-110, MCA, which would be implemented in core areas. MSGOT may still consider funding conservation activities in general habitat and connectivity areas where high resource values for sage grouse exist and credits could be generated consistent with 76-22-109, MCA.