10.102.8104 RULES FOR DEPOSITORY LIBRARIES
(1) Depository libraries from their website shall provide no charge access to state government information including digitized state publications and the archived collection of state agency websites provided by the Montana State Library.
(2) Depository libraries that are members of the Montana Shared Catalog shall include the State Government Information Center (SGIC) as part of the catalog search profile.
(3) Depository libraries not members of the Montana Shared Catalog shall load MARC catalog records provided by the Montana State Library for state publications into their local catalog.
(4) Depository library staff shall attend online training once every two years provided by the Montana State Library on providing access and reference service for state government information.
(5) Each depository library shall promote itself as a state government information center using promotional materials provided by the Montana State Library.
(6) Directors of depository libraries shall designate a staff person as a point of contact and provide the point of contact information to the state library.
(7) Depository libraries shall notify the state library should they wish to leave the depository library program.