12.11.3201 CANYON FERRY RESERVOIR - LEWIS AND CLARK COUNTY
(1) In Lewis and Clark County, Canyon Ferry Reservoir is limited to a controlled no wake speed, as defined in ARM 12.11.101(1), within 300 feet of docks or as buoyed or described otherwise below, in the following areas:
(a) Chinamen’s Bay;
(b) Hellgate Bay, 300 feet southwest from the boat ramp, and extending north to the opposite shore;
(c) Magpie Bay; and
(d) Shannon Boat Launch.
(2) Court Sheriff Bay is limited to a controlled no wake speed, as defined in ARM 12.11.101(1), from the mouth of the bay or as buoyed. The mouth of Court Sheriff Bay is identified as the area from the tip of the narrow peninsula that extends southeast from Canyon Ferry Village to the shore directly east.
(3) Kayley Bay is limited to a controlled no wake speed, as defined in ARM 12.11.101(1), approximately 500 yards from the mouth of the stream entering the lake and extending southwest to the point of the bay that narrows at the peninsula at Tranquility Drive on the north side of the bay, to the opposite shore southeast, or as buoyed.
(4) The area immediately above and below Canyon Ferry Dam is either closed as posted or marked by barrel booms to the use of all watercraft.
(5) Refer to ARM 12.11.1002 for the portion of Canyon Ferry Reservoir located in Broadwater County.