32.8.205 MANNER, POSITIONING, AND SIZE OF LABELING
(1) Labels required by ARM 32.8.203 ("Sell-By" date) must be of a color clearly contrasting with the area immediately surrounding the label. The labels may be put on by printing, stamping, or burning, a combination of any of those methods, or by some other method specifically approved in writing by the department.
(2) Labels placed on "pure paks" or similar containers must be located on the top sealing fin. Labels on molded plastic jugs may be placed anywhere on the upper half of the container (or on the printed product label) except the lid. Labels for containers must be at least 1/8 inch in height.
(3) All characters in the labels required by ARM 32.8.203 must be at least 1/8 inch in height.
(4) The "Sell-By" date must be located above any other date code label on molded plastic jugs. Labels placed on "pure paks" or similar containers must have the "Sell-By" date label to the left of any other date code label.
(5) No date code label shall be printed in a font size larger than the font of the label of the "Sell-By" date.