23.18.308 DATA MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
(1) A participating agency shall use the data management system, including hardware and software, approved and provided by the Attorney General.
(2) The data management system must feature a secure, remotely hosted, demonstrated, web-based management application that allows multiple concurrent users to access and input information.
(3) The data management system must support breath testing (in-person and remote), continuous remote transdermal alcohol monitoring, drug patch testing, urinalysis testing, and saliva testing. The data management system must also support an interactive voice response system for generating random drug test schedules.
(4) The data management system must be capable of tracking and storing an unlimited number of events, including, but not limited to, participant enrollment, testing activity, accounting activity, and participating agency activity.
(5) The data management system must be capable of generating reports with any combination of system fields and data. The data management system must allow reports to be generated as needed and on a scheduled basis and allow reports to be exported over a network connection or by remote printing.