24.22.507 GRANT APPLICATION CONTENTS
(1) Each application must identify the lead applicant, list each member of the strategic industry partnership, and include the name, mailing address, phone number, and e-mail address for each of the following members:
(a) one local government;
(b) one education institution; and
(c) two or more businesses representing one or more target industries. For each target industry, the application must include the following:
(i) describe each "high-demand occupation," as defined by 39-11-302, MCA, or the set of occupations within the target industry; and
(ii) evidence of industry workforce shortages.
(2) Each application shall describe the target population for the program and any specific job readiness assistance needed by the target population.
(3) Programs that are eligible for funding pursuant to these rules are for planning or implementation activities designed to address skill gaps in the target population and/or train workers for specific occupations. Priority will be given to implementation activities. No program shall last more than 12 months. Each application shall include the following about the program:
(a) identify a program budget, including a cost breakdown of expenses;
(b) describe the requirements of the program, and how the program relates to the target industry; and
(c) describe what constitutes successful completion of the program, including any credential earned at completion of the program.
(4) Each application must describe the expected economic benefits to individuals who successfully complete the described program, including expected wages and opportunities for career advancement.
(5) Each application shall identify the amount and sources of any matching funds provided by or on behalf of the strategic industry partnership, including the identity of the persons or entities providing a significant amount of matching funds. Matching funds are not required to submit an application, but matching funds will be considered favorably in evaluation of the application pursuant to ARM 24.22.510.
(6) The applicant is encouraged to provide documentation to support the statements contained in the application.
(7) Grant applications and any supporting documents may be subject to inspection by the public pursuant to Montana's public records laws.