As used in this subchapter, the following definitions apply:
(1) "Applicant" means a person applying for a testing laboratory license.
(2) "Batch" means:
(a) a quantity of usable marijuana from a harvest lot; or
(b) a quantity of cannabinoid concentrate or extract or cannabinoid product from a process lot.
(3) "CBD" means cannabidiol.
(4) "CBDA" means cannabidiolic acid.
(5) "Department" means the Department of Public Health and Human Services.
(6) "Harvest lot" has the meaning provided for under ARM 42.39.102.
(7) "ISO" means International Organization for Standardization.
(8) "Licensee" means any person licensed by the department to operate a testing laboratory.
(9) "Limited access area" means a building, room, or other contiguous area upon the registered premises where marijuana is grown, cultivated, stored, weighed, packaged, sold, or processed for sale, under the control of the licensee.
(10) "Marijuana items" means:
(b) usable marijuana;
(c) dried leaves and flowers of the marijuana plant;
(d) marijuana derivatives, concentrates, extracts, resins, infused products, edible products, ointments, tinctures, suppositories, topicals; and
(e) other marijuana-related products.
(11) "Process lot" has the meaning provided for under ARM 42.39.102.
(12) "Property owner permission form" means a completed, signed, and notarized form which gives an applicant, or licensee renting or leasing the property, permission from the property owner to operate the testing laboratory on the property.
(13) "Test batch" means a portion of a harvest or process lot that has been submitted for quality assurance testing.
(14) "THC" means tetrahydrocannabinol.
(15) "THCA" means tetrahydrocannabinolic acid.