As used in this subchapter, unless the context clearly indicates otherwise, the following definitions apply:
(1) "Current address" means residence address or mailing address. For the purposes of this subchapter, an address is presumed to be current unless proved otherwise.
(2) "Election official" means an election administrator, election deputy, or election judge.
(3) "Election worker" means an individual designated to perform election support duties.
(4) "Elector" means an individual qualified to vote under state law.
(5) "Identification" for the purposes of voting at the polling place, means the following:
(a) Montana driver's license, Montana state identification card issued pursuant to 61-12-501, MCA, military identification card, tribal photo identification card, United States passport, or Montana concealed carry permit; or
(b) a current utility bill, bank statement, paycheck, government check, or other government document that shows the elector's name and current address; and
(c) photo identification that shows the elector's name, including but not limited to a school district or postsecondary education photo identification.
(6) "Legally registered elector" means an elector who was properly registered prior to January 1, 2003, or one who registered on or after that date whose application for voter registration was accepted, processed, and verified as provided by law.
(7) "Polling place elector identification form" means a form prescribed by the Secretary of State and printed by the election administrator that:
(a) requires an elector to provide the elector's current Montana residential address, current mailing address, date of birth, signature, and date;
(b) requires an elector to provide the elector's Montana driver's license number, Montana state identification card number, or the last four digits of the elector's social security number; and
(c) is permitted to be used by an elector at the polling place as a government document, if the number provided under (7)(b) is validated through the statewide voter registration system by an election official and the elector's information is consistent with the information provided pursuant to (7)(a).
(8) "Polling place greeter" means an election official or election worker who assists electors with voting procedures as they enter the polling place.
(9) "Polling place manager" means an election official who is responsible for polling place procedures.
(10) "Reasonable impediment declaration form" means the form allowed by 13-15-107(4), MCA, and prescribed by the Secretary of State.