37.106.1401 MINIMUM STANDARDS FOR CHEMICAL DEPENDENCY FACILITIES
(1) A "chemical dependency treatment center" means a facility especially staffed and equipped to provide diagnosis, detoxification, treatment, prevention or rehabilitation services for individuals suffering from chemical dependency.
(2) An inpatient chemical dependency treatment center which is established in a general acute-care hospital does not require separate licensure.
(3) Freestanding detoxification and freestanding inpatient chemical dependency treatment centers shall be licensed separately as chemical dependency treatment centers.
(4) A chemical dependency treatment center must satisfy the program requirements set forth in ARM Title 37, chapter 27, subchapter 1.
(5) The department adopts and incorporates by reference ARM Title 37, chapter 27, subchapter 1, with the exception of ARM 37.27.101 and 37.27.106. ARM Title 37, chapter 27, subchapter 1 are rules which have been adopted by the department of public health and human services setting forth program requirements for alcohol and drug abuse facilities to receive approval from the department of public health and human services. Copies of these rules are available from the Department of Public Health and Human Services, Office of Inspector General, 2401 Colonial Drive, P.O. Box 202953, Helena, MT 59620-2953.