37.106.2809 LICENSE APPLICATION PROCESS
(1) Application for a license accompanied by the required fee shall be made to the Department of Public Health and Human Services, Office of Inspector General, Licensure Bureau, 2401 Colonial Drive, P.O. Box 202953, Helena, MT 59620-2953 upon forms provided by the department and shall include full and complete information as to the:
(a) identity of each officer and director of the corporation, if organized as a corporation;
(b) identity of each general partner if organized as a partnership or limited liability partnership;
(c) name of the administrator and administrator's qualifications;
(d) name, address, and phone number of the management company if applicable;
(e) physical location address, mailing address, and phone number of the facility;
(f) maximum number of A beds, B beds, C beds, and D beds in the facility;
(g) policies and procedures as outlined in ARM 37.106.2815; and
(h) resident agreement, as outlined in ARM 37.106.2823, intended to be used.
(2) Every facility shall have distinct identification or name and shall notify the department in writing within 30 days prior to changing such identification or name.
(3) Each assisted living facility shall promptly report to the department any plans to relocate the facility at least 30 days prior to effecting such a move.
(4) In the event of a facility change of ownership, the new owners shall provide the department the following:
(a) a completed application with fee;
(b) a copy of the fire inspection conducted within the past year;
(c) policies and procedures as prescribed in ARM 37.106.2815 or if applicable, a written statement indicating that the same policies and procedures will be used as required;
(d) a copy of the resident agreement as outlined in ARM 37.106.2823 to be used; and
(e) documentation of compliance with ARM 37.106.2814.
(5) Under a change of ownership, the seller shall return to the department the assisted living license under which the facility had been previously operated. This information must be sent to the Department of Public Health and Human Services, Office of Inspector General, Licensure Bureau, 2401 Colonial Drive, P.O. Box 202953, Helena, MT 59620-2953.