37.111.1225    FOOD SERVICE

(1) An establishment preparing or serving food that meets the definition of a "retail food establishment" under 50-50-102, MCA, must obtain a separate retail food license. An establishment as defined in 50-51-102, MCA, that is licensed as a public accommodation may serve food to registered guests and day visitors without obtaining a retail food license pursuant to 50-50-102(21)(c)(xii), MCA.


History: 50-52-102, MCA; IMP, 50-52-102, MCA; NEW, 2022 MAR p. 1748, Eff. 9/10/22.