(1) An establishment preparing or serving food that meets the definition of a "retail food establishment" under 50-50-102, MCA, must obtain a separate retail food license. An establishment licensed as a public accommodation is exempt from the requirement to obtain a retail food license if it serves food only to registered guests and day visitors pursuant to 50-50-102(21)(c)(xii), MCA.


History: 50-51-103, MCA; IMP, 50-51-103, MCA; NEW, 1981 MAR p. 1898, Eff. 1/1/82; TRANS, from 16.10.626, 1982 MAR p. 1049, Eff. 5/14/82; TRANS, from DHES, 2001 MAR p. 2425; AMD, 2012 MAR p. 1042, Eff. 5/25/12; AMD, 2022 MAR p. 1750, Eff. 9/10/22.