37.106.1425 GOVERNANCE AND ADMINISTRATION
(1) The substance use disorder facility (SUDF) must establish a governing body or oversight committee with responsibility for operating and maintaining the SUDF.
(2) The governing body or oversight committee must provide organizational oversight to ensure that adequate resources are available to ensure staff members provide safe and adequate care.
(3) The governing body or oversight committee must establish written policies and procedures that:
(a) govern the organization and functions of the SUDF;
(b) establish procedures for selecting and periodically evaluating a qualified administrator to ensure the administrator carries out the goals and policies of the governing body or oversight committee;
(c) implement all state and federal requirements;
(d) establish accounting and fiscal procedures;
(e) describe how updates and changes are reviewed with and implemented by staff member(s); and
(f) include annual review of the quality improvement report by the governing body or oversight committee.
(4) Each SUDF must have an administrator that is responsible for, and must be familiar with the daily operation of, the SUDF.
(5) The administrator must;
(a) be qualified through appropriate knowledge, experience, and capabilities to supervise and administer the services properly;
(b) be available, or ensure a designated alternate who has similar qualifications is available, to carry out the goals, objectives, and standards of the governing body or oversight committee and to implement the rules of this subchapter; and(c) review progress on the quality improvement plan with the governing body or oversight committee on a quarterly basis.
(6) The SUDF must maintain professional liability and general liability insurance.
History: 50-5-103, 53-24-208, MCA; IMP, 50-5-101, 50-5-103, 53-24-301, MCA; NEW, 2010 MAR p. 2975, Eff. 12/24/10; AMD, 2022 MAR p. 1889, Eff. 9/24/22.