37.106.2119 PROFESSIONAL PROGRAM SERVICES
(1) Each client must receive the professional program services necessary to implement the treatment and habilitation program defined by each client's individual treatment plan. In providing these services, professional program staff must work directly with each client and with paraprofessional, nonprofessional and other professional program staff who work with each client.
(2) The facility must have available program staff to carry out and monitor the interventions in accordance with the stated goals and objectives of every individual treatment plan.
(3) Program staff must participate as members of the interdisciplinary team in relevant aspects of the treatment and habilitation process.
(4) Professional program staff must be licensed, certified, or registered, as applicable, by the state of Montana to provide professional services.
(5) Program staff must serve the special needs of the client as defined by the individual treatment plan.