37.27.115 ALL PROGRAMS - ACCEPTANCE OF PERSONS INTO THE TREATMENT PROGRAM
(1) The program shall ensure compliance with 53-24-209 , MCA.
(2) The program shall admit and care for only those persons for whom they can provide care and services appropriate to the person's physical, emotional, and social needs.
(3) If a chemically dependent person is not admitted to an approved treatment program for the reason that adequate and appropriate treatment is not available at that program or facility, the administrator shall refer that person to another treatment program at which adequate and appropriate treatment is available.
(4) Approved chemical dependency treatment programs shall provide services to persons with alcohol and alcohol related problems, or to their families, without regard to source of referral, race, color, creed, national origin, religion, sex, age or handicap.
(5) An individualized treatment plan specifically tailored to meet the needs of the individual client shall be prepared and maintained on a current basis for each client.
(6) The staff of a program shall develop an appropriate referral plan for the client to effect total and complete recovery and rehabilitation. Staff shall actively assist clients to make contact with alcoholics anonymous, social and welfare agencies, and other treatment programs suitable for follow-up care upon discharge from the program.
History: Sec. 53-24-209, MCA; IMP, Sec. 53-24-209, MCA; TRANS, C. 208, L. 1975, Eff. 1/2/77; AMD, 1981 MAR p. 1899, Eff. 1/1/82; AMD, 1983 MAR p. 1463, Eff. 10/14/83; TRANS, from DOC, 1998 MAR p. 1502.