37.51.608 YOUTH FOSTER HOMES: REPORTS OF SERIOUS INCIDENTS AND THREATS
(1) Foster parents shall immediately report any serious incident involving a foster child to the person or agency which placed the child and to the department licensing worker.
(2) Foster parents shall complete a written incident report on a form provided by the department of any serious incident involving any child in the home. The report shall include the date and time of the incident, the child involved, the nature of the incident, description of the incident and the circumstances surrounding the incident. A copy of the report shall be maintained at the foster home and a copy sent to the department licensing worker the next working day.
(3) Foster parents shall immediately report any foster child who has run away from home to the police and shall report the runaway to the agency which placed the child within the next working day.
(4) Foster parents shall report disasters or emergencies which require evacuation of a foster home to the department's Centralized Intake Bureau at 1 (866) 820-5437.
(5) Foster parents shall report any threats to the health, welfare, or safety of a child at the time of the license application or within the next working day after becoming aware of the threat.