4.12.723 REQUIREMENT OF CONSTRUCTION AND ORIGINAL TEST OF CONTAINERS
(1) Containers shall be constructed of a material suitable for use with nitrogen fertilizer solutions.
(2) Nitrogen fertilizer solution containers shall be designed to withstand at least the maximum pressure to which they may be subjected.
(3) Containers in excess of 3,000 gallons and designed for 15 psig or greater shall be constructed in accordance with the code.
(4) Pressure-vented containers not covered by the code shall be tested by the manufacturer at one and one-half (1-1/2) times the design working pressure.
(5) Nitrogen fertilizer solution containers of 3,000-gallon capacity or less shall be clearly and permanently labeled as follows:
(a) name and location of manufacturer.
(b) design pressure (if pressure vented) .
(6) nitrogen fertilizer solution containers in excess of 3,000 gallons shall be clearly and permanently labeled as follows:
(a) name and location of manufacturer;
(b) design pressure (if pressure vented) ;
(c) serial number;
(d) nominal water capacity in U.S. gallons;
(e) year of manufacture.