(1) Staff members are offered health insurance according to local policy.
(2) Staff members are offered retirement benefits according to local policy.
(3) The board adopts a sufficient budget for continuing education.
(4) During 90% of open hours, paid staff are available to assist users.
(5) Staff have the tools and training they need to perform their work.
(6) The director is or will be certified by the Montana State Library within the required timeframe mandated by the certification program adopted by the Montana State Library Commission.
(7) Directors of libraries that serve over 25,000 people have a Master of Library Science or equivalent degree.
History: 22-1-103, MCA; IMP, 22-1-103, MCA; NEW, 2021 MAR p. 1138, Eff. 7/1/22.