10.16.3530 EXPEDITED HEARING
(1) Upon appointment, the hearing officer shall:
(a) contact the parties to schedule a prehearing telephone conference;
(b) set the date, time and place of the expedited hearing; and
(c) advise the parties of their right to be represented by counsel.
(2) The hearing officer may compel or limit discovery.
(3) The hearing officer shall prepare an order identifying the issues and matters to be decided.
(4) Evidence to be introduced at the hearing shall be disclosed to the opposing party at least two business days before the hearing or the evidence will not be admitted, unless the hearing officer decides otherwise.
(5) The hearing shall be conducted in accordance with ARM 10.16.3519 through 10.16.3522.
History: 20-7-402, MCA; IMP, 20-7-403, MCA; NEW, 2000 MAR p. 1048, Eff. 7/1/00.