12.6.1601 APPLICATION FOR AND RENEWAL OF GAME BIRD FARM LICENSE
(1) Application for a game bird farm license shall be made in writing on a form prescribed by the department.
(2) The application shall include a $100 license fee with the initial application.
(3) A game bird farm license may be renewed prior to January 31 upon payment of a fee of $50.
(4) All game bird farm licenses expire on January 31 following the date of issuance.
(5) A game bird farm operator whose license has expired for more than one year will be considered a new applicant and pay the $100 initial application fee accompanied by an initial application form.
(6) The department may not renew a game bird farm license until the licensee has submitted the report described by 87-4-912 , MCA, on forms provided by the department.
History: 87-4-913, MCA; IMP, 87-4-911, MCA; NEW, 1984 MAR p. 247, Eff. 1/27/84; AMD, 1996 MAR p. 1839, Eff. 7/4/96; AMD, 2007 MAR p. 1025, Eff. 7/27/07.