In addition to the definitions provided in 87-5-802, MCA, the following definitions apply to this subchapter:
(1) "Measurable objective" means an anticipated response in vegetation that will be measured to evaluate the effectiveness of a treatment to restore, rehabilitate, improve, or manage land as wildlife habitat through noxious weed management.
(2) "Priority habitat" means plant communities or settings that provide a unique, high value habitat, important to one or more priority wildlife species.
(3) "Priority wildlife species" means species of conservation concern or game species that are recognized by the state of Montana for their ecological, economic, or recreational values.
(4) "Project area" means land comprising treatments and the area where benefits are anticipated, such as a watershed, ecological unit, or other defined area.
(5) "Project sponsor" means the local, state, or national organization, either public or private, administering a project.
(6) "Treatment areas" means specific sites where noxious weed management treatments occur.
(7) "Weed management strategy" means a planning document that provides direction for identifying, prioritizing, and treating noxious weeds.
(8) This rule expires June 30, 2023, pursuant to 87-5-808, MCA.
History: 87-5-808, MCA; IMP, 87-5-803, 87-5-804, 87-5-805, 87-5-806, 87-5-807, MCA; NEW, 2018 MAR p. 632, Eff. 3/31/18.