17.30.1031 SPECIAL PERMIT CONDITIONS
All issued MGWPCS permits must contain special conditions which will assure compliance with the ground water quality standards, giving consideration to the economics of waste treatment and prevention. These conditions may include, but are not limited to, the following:
(1) Authorization of discharges of pollutants into state ground waters.
(2) Discharge limitations and, if necessary, compliance schedules on each authorized discharge of pollutants into state ground waters.
(3) The basis of calculation of discharge limitations.
(4) The prohibition of certain discharges without prior approval from the department.
(5) Self-monitoring requirements for each authorized discharge including, but not limited to, the following:
(a) monitoring well configuration;
(b) pollutants to be monitored;
(c) frequency of monitoring, recording, and reporting;
(d) analytical and sampling methods to be utilized by the permittee;
(e) recording and reporting procedures to be utilized by the permittee; and
(f) procedures for reporting other considerations having an effect on authorized discharges or that may affect any of the conditions of the permit;
(g) the permittee will be required to maintain self-monitoring records for a minimum of three years.
(6) Procedures to be used to alleviate ground water pollution if pollution in violation of permit conditions or ground water standards is detected.
History: 75-5-401, MCA; IMP, 75-5-401, MCA; NEW, 1982 MAR p. 1937, Eff. 10/29/82; TRANS, from DHES, 1996 MAR p. 1499.