17.56.1425 SUSPENSION OF LICENSE
(1) Upon making the finding required by ARM 17.56.1421, the department may suspend any previously issued license.
(2) Upon suspending a license, the department shall inform the licensee in writing of the reason for and term(s) of the suspension. The department shall demand and upon demand the licensee shall surrender his or her license to the department. Whether or not a license is surrendered, the suspension is effective upon notice to the licensee for the term determined by the department.
(3) A licensee may not practice or undertake the acts for which he or she was licensed during the term of the license suspension. The department may determine to issue a modified, restricted or conditional license, during the term of the suspension, upon consideration of the factors provided in and in accordance with ARM 17.56.1421.
(4) Upon expiration of the term of suspension, the department shall return the license to the licensee and inform him or her in writing of the reinstatement of the license. The reinstated license may contain such restrictions, conditions, or modifications as the department may impose in accordance with ARM 17.56.1423 and 17.56.1424.
(5) The suspension of a license issued under this subchapter may be appealed as provided in 75-11-218 , MCA.
History: 75-11-204, MCA; IMP, 75-11-204, 75-11-211, MCA; NEW, 1990 MAR p. 1827, Eff. 10/1/90; AMD, 1994 MAR p. 2744, Eff. 10/14/94; TRANS, from DHES, 1995 MAR p. 2259; AMD & TRANS, 2000 MAR p. 969, Eff. 4/14/00.