17.84.103 ELIGIBLE PROJECTS
(1) The department will fund projects that
best enable the state to meet the legislative mandate to reduce reliance on
nonrenewable energy sources.
(2) Only projects that will be conducted within
Montana are eligible for funding.
(3) Funding will be granted only for projects that
are applicable to Montana's energy needs.
(4) Only projects or those portions of projects
directly related to the research, development, demonstration, or
commercialization of renewable energy sources and educational or informational
projects are eligible for funding.
(5) Applications dealing with energy storage
devices that would promote more efficient utilization of renewable energy will
History: 90-4-104, MCA; IMP, 90-4-101, 90-4-104, MCA; NEW, Eff. 3/7/76; AMD, Eff. 1/3/77; AMD, 1979 MAR p. 1547, Eff. 12/13/79; AMD, 1982 MAR p. 851, Eff. 4/30/82; TRANS, from DNRC, 1996 MAR p. 2863.