17.84.121 CONDITIONS ON GRANTS
(1) Funds granted under the terms of the Act and these rules shall be used
only for the purposes described in the contract. Accurate records must be kept by the grant recipient documenting
(2) Grant recipients shall be required to make
their projects open to the public during reasonable hours for a period of time
specified in the contract.
(3) The department will retain the right to
inspect and monitor the performance of all projects for a specified period of
up to 5 years after completion of the project.
(4) The department will require the grant
recipient to assist, guide and inform the department during on-site
investigations. The department may make
such investigations at its discretion.
(5) The grant recipient shall operate and maintain
his funded project for a specified period to comply with the performance
(6) All patents and copyrights that result
directly from projects funded in whole or in part by a grant made under the Act
and these rules shall be the property of the department.
History: 90-4-104, MCA; IMP, 90-4-104, 90-4-106, 90-4-107, MCA; NEW, Eff. 3/7/76; AMD, 1979 MAR p. 1547, Eff. 12/13/79; AMD, 1982 MAR p. 851, Eff. 4/30/82; TRANS, from DNRC, 1996 MAR p. 2863.