18.5.105 GENERAL REQUIREMENTS
(1) The construction of new or modified approaches shall be the responsibility of the permittee and shall be constructed in conformance with the applicable regulations and as approved by the department.
(2) During the progress of the work, the permittee shall erect and maintain such barricades, signs, and other traffic control devices as may be deemed necessary by the department.
(3) The permittee shall be responsible for any changes, maintenance, and/or repairs to existing approaches deemed necessary by the department.
(4) The department may make any changes, additions, repairs, or relocations to any approach or its appurtenances within the highway right-of-way.
(5) The permittee shall hold harmless the department and its agents and employees against any action for personal injury or property damage sustained by reason of exercise of his permit.
History: 60-2-201, MCA; IMP, 60-2-201, 60-5-101, 60-5-104, 60-5-105, MCA; NEW, Eff. 4/4/74; AMD, 1983 MAR p. 991, Eff. 7/29/83; AMD, 2013 MAR p. 1442, Eff. 8/9/13.