2.63.1304 SELF-EXCLUSION PROGRAM
(1) The voluntary self-exclusion program allows persons who wish to refrain from sports wagering to notify the lottery that they accept responsibility for refraining from sports wagering offered by the lottery. Each person seeking placement in the voluntary self-exclusion program acknowledges the responsibility to refrain from engaging in sports wagering.
(2) A person may request placement in the voluntary self-exclusion program by completing the application and following the procedure outlined at montanalottery.com.
(3) A program participant may not create a sports wagering account and may not collect any winnings or recover any losses resulting from any sports wagers under the lottery's control.
(4) The program participant must forfeit all rewards or points earned through any player reward or other promotional programs offered by the lottery.
(5) A person who has self-excluded may request removal from the self-exclusion program by following the procedure outlined at montanalottery.com.
History: 23-7-202, MCA; IMP, 23-7-202, MCA; NEW, 2019 MAR p. 2229, Eff. 12/7/19.