As used in this subchapter, the following definitions apply:
(1) "Data" means any data related to the records maintained in any youth management information system developed by or used by the Department of Corrections Youth Services Division.
(2) "Department" means the Department of Corrections.
(3) "State enterprise technology policy" means an executive branch information technology policy published by the Department of Administration.
(4) "User ID" means a character string which identifies an individual to a computer system, enabling access and/or update capabilities.
(5) "Validation tables" means a mechanism to ensure that the data that are entered fall within specific boundaries. The table contains the only acceptable data that may be entered into the system so the person entering the data is restricted to enter only those words or numbers that are in the validation table.
(6) "Youth management information system" means the computer systems and staff who manage the systems in the Department of Corrections and which contain information and records involving the management of youth under supervision of the Department of Corrections.
(7) "Youth Services Division" means a division of the Department of Corrections consisting of juvenile corrections programs including Pine Hills Youth Correctional Facility, Riverside Youth Correctional Facility, and the Youth Community Corrections Bureau.
History: 41-5-220, MCA; IMP, 41-5-220, 41-5-221, MCA; NEW, 2008 MAR p. 2053, Eff. 9/26/08.